If you find that no matter how much you vacuum, your carpet still doesn’t look like it used to, it may be time for a deep carpet cleaning. While there are do-it-yourself cleaning methods on the market, hiring a professional carpet cleaner may be the safest, fastest, and easiest option.
Not only do professional carpet cleaners have more powerful, industrial-quality equipment than you are able to buy or rent, they offer stain-removing know-how that you really need.
Clean + Safe’s new Steam Team offers the latest innovation in van mounted cleaning systems which have several advantages over portable carpet cleaners:
- • For starters we do not have to bring anything into your home other than a couple of hoses. This means that all of the noisy and smelly equipment stays outside.
- • There is no machine venting humid air into your home resulting in reduced humidity and reduced drying times.
- • Another benefit of van mounted units it that they have higher vacuum power. Since there is more water removed your carpet is cleaner and will dry much sooner.
- • Van mounted cleaning units can get carpet clean and dry in up to half the time of portable units.
- • The last reason to use Van mounted steam cleaning is for the extra heat they can generate. The water in van mounts can reach over 200 degrees which helps your carpets get cleaner and dry faster.
- • Flexibility – Convenient appointments to fit your busy schedule including Saturdays
- • Polite and professional technicians to ensure you’re 100% satisfied
- • Truck-mounted equipment, for more powerful extraction and quicker drying
• Free estimates
• No hidden Charges
• Kingsport, TN
• Johnson City, TN
• Lebanon, VA
• Abingdon, VA
• Duffield, VA